Installation on Linux LVM "Logical Volumes" (LV)?

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Tue Jun 13 13:02:11 UTC 2006

Good morning!

I'd like to try out FreeBSD. Problem is, that I don't have any
unallocated space on my hard drive anymore, as I assigned
everything to a "Physical Volume" (PV) of a Linux LVM2 (Logical
Volume Manager). On the "Volume Group" (VG), I've got enough
unallocated free space, from which I could create "Logical
Volumes" (LV).

But - can I actually do that? Does FreeBSD support Linux LVM2?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar
--
That that is is that that is not is not.