Winning Stock Picks That Produce!

Shari Bailey ckausurer at linkssoft.nl
Sat Dec 16 11:09:01 PST 2006

the volume is up, now comes the price
make a move - time to build a position
Are You a Microcap Player?

Are You a Penny Stox Player?

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.

Trade alert

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

our pick of the week - build a position

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire,
We're taking it all the way to $1.00

Small-Cap Preview

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

High Octane Equity?

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company
concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".