powernow0: no match for extended cpuid 780

Stefan 'Steve' Tell steve.tell at crashmail.de
Fri Apr 28 11:39:01 UTC 2006

* Bruno Ducrot <ducrot at poupinou.org> wrote:

> So all you have to do is to dump the ACPI tables via:
> acpidump -t -d > Acer_Aspire_1304LC.asl

Done, it can be found here:

 * <http://daemon.crashmail.de/~stell/freebsd/acer/acer_aspire_1304lc_acpidump.asl>
   (the other files are also there (dmesg and sysctls)

> I will correct that asl so that after an override of the DSDT (see
> "11.16.5 Fixing Your ASL" into the handbook), then powernow driver
> will work.

Thanks, I will read that chapter on handbook (haven't found that
before).

> Correcting the DSDT is therefore easy to me.

Nice :)

--
By(t)e,
        Steve           /\          http://www.crashmail.de

GnuPG/PGP: 0x9B6C7E15, encrypted mail prefered, see header