fsck_ufs locked in snaplk

Chris Dillon cdillon at wolves.k12.mo.us
Wed Apr 26 15:49:30 UTC 2006

Sorry Dmitry, you'll get this again since I forgot to reply to the
list the first time.

Quoting Dmitry Morozovsky <marck at rinet.ru>:

> On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> KK> What people are seeing now must be some other problem that I wan't
> KK> able to reproduce.
> KK>
> KK> Once I hear back from someone who can reproduce it with debugging
> KK> enabled (I'm also trying) we can try to fix it.
>
> Please try to simulate user who is over soft quota and is out of
> grace period.
> I'm trying to do so as well, but currently quite busy with other tasks :(

Hmm, this may very well be the key because I have about 3 users that
are now over soft block quota and are out of grace time.  I would also
wager that at least a couple of users exceed soft quota and possibly
even hit the hard quota on a daily basis for short enough periods of
time that I don't notice.  That may also explain why with no system
changes over the past 20+ days that I suddenly had problems this last
weekend, since quota changes constantly.

I'll have the debug setup in place this evening, I hope.  I know I