Disappointed

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Apr 5 20:15:07 UTC 2006

 Le 05/04/2006 à 16:07:27-0400, Kris Kennaway a écrit
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 10:03:41PM +0200, Albert Shih wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm disappointed by the stablity of FreeBSD 6-stable (I known it's
> > developpement branche).
>
> You forgot to provide pointers to your PRs.

Well... I don't have make it because I can reproduce him. Last week I think
this bug come when heavy load on network interface. Well I make very big
read/write over nfs...and nothing...everthing work fine.
Today It's not a «big» day and the server crash (and I even can't log in
console, need hard-reboot and big fsck).

You think It's better I make a PR ? (and my english is very bad...)

Thanks for your answer.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH