Problem with Razer Copperhead (USB-mouse)

[LoN]Kamikaze LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Tue Apr 4 09:09:27 UTC 2006

The problem is that the Razer Copperhead registers itself as a mouse and
a keyboard. FreeBSD in connection with some mainboards seems to have
problems with that, but you can get a Firmware from Razer that removes
this behaviour.
The mouse will not support recorded macros anymore after the patch. It
would be nice if someone fixed it in FreeBSD since I'd like to buy the
same mouse.