FreeBSD 5.3 STABLE + PHP5-ext (Apache2 not listening)

Martin Chikilian slackatefn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:44:17 PST 2005

Hi. First of all, you should check proper php/apache manuals and
installation instructions.
Next, check apache's error logs. They will tell you what's wrong at
apache startup.
I hope this serves to you.
When you finish doing these stuff, post the error to the list so we
can help you.
Regards,
Martin