FreeBSD 5.3 STABLE + PHP5-ext (Apache2 not listening)

STAMPA 2 stampa2 at cultura.com.br
Tue Mar 15 03:39:04 PST 2005

Hi.

After done all process of cvsup stable-supfile (adding ports-all tag=.) my next step was install PHP5+APACHE2+UnixODBC(MySQL support).

in this ocasion i used ../php5-extension
then... [X] APACHE2 - use apache2 insted of 1.3....

... and the configurations after all was:

I add to rc.conf:
> apache2_enable="YES"

and to the httpd.conf I made the follow changes:
L:319
:ServerAdmin myemail at mydomain.com

L:333
:ServerName x.x.x.x:80

L:442
:DirectoryInde index.php index.html index.html.var

L:885
:AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
:AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

---
reboot.

so, when i execute: netstat -nat
FreeBSD is not listening port 80. Why?