I can not surf on Flash powered sites.

Ege Mukan egemukan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:23:44 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am the Freebsd+Xfce4 user from Turkey. Recently (on 26th of Feb 2005),
I've CVSUP my system  using stable-suppfile and ports-suppfile. And un
expectedly my system became 5.4 Prelease. I've installed firefox 1.0
and mozilla 1.7, and also flashplugin for them from the ports directory.

Nowavadays whenever I want to surf on websites which contains flash
things my firefox or mozilla shuts itself.

Did you ever encounter this problem. And if you'd how did you eliminate ???

Thanks in advance.

Ege Mukan
egemukan at gmail.com