RELENG_5 frozen tomorrow?

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at
Tue Mar 1 14:04:56 GMT 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 02:00:05PM +0100, Mipam wrote:
> >>On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:13:32 +0100 (MET), Mipam <mipam at> wrote:
> >> In the planning i saw that the RELENG_5 source would be frozen feb 2.
> >> Will this still happen or not?
> >That was a month ago...
> Yes, but any reasons that this date will not be met?
> This page still notes feb 2.

No, it says March 2, which is tomorrow, unlike Feb 2, which was a month

> So you're trying to say, the source freeze will not happen tomorrow?

It probably will happen tomorrow as planned.
Just wait a few days and you will know if it happened or not.

<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson
ertr1013 at

More information about the freebsd-stable mailing list