CPUTYPE for Sempron

Kövesdán Gábor gabor.kovesdan at t-hosting.hu
Mon Jun 13 19:03:33 GMT 2005

Hello,

use CFLAGS=-march=atlhlon-xp. CPUTYPE overrides CFLAGS, so it doesn't
provide You such sophisticated optimizations.
If You plan to make buildworld, use:
CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=athlon-xp
Anyway, if You just use ports collection, and don't make buildworld
CFLAGS=-O3 -pipe -march=athlon-xp
is also reliable, but it might make some trouble when making buildworld.

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán