Anyone with an ste(4) card?

Gerrit Kühn gerrit at pmp.uni-hannover.de
Fri Aug 26 14:14:52 GMT 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:46:49 -0400 John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD.org> wrote
about Anyone with an ste(4) card?:

JB> Is there anyone with an ste(4) ethernet adapter?  I have some fixes to

I have several of D-Link 550TX working here...

JB> the locking for HEAD so that it runs without Giant and no one has
JB> stepped up to test them.  If no one has the hardware and is willing to
JB> test the patches then I'll remove the driver from HEAD in a few weeks.

I don't have the time to bring any of my machines to HEAD right now. I
could test your patches with 5.4-stable, if that is possible. I would also
be willing to part with one of my cards and send it to you, but please
don't remove the driver.

cu
  Gerrit