tester needed: problems in 5.3R errata solved?

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed Apr 20 13:34:31 PDT 2005

On Apr 20, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Hiroki Sato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  Before 5.4R is released, I would like to make sure which problems
>  described in 5.3R errata[*] are solved and which are not.
>  If you had a problem on 5.3R and you make sure it is solved (or
>  still persists) on 5.4-RC series, could you please inform us?
>  Any comments are welcome.  Thanks in advance.

this one:

(31 Oct 2004) The results of netstat -m can become incorrect on SMP
systems when debug.mpsafenet is set to 1 (default). This is an error in
the statistics gathering because of a race condition in the counters,
not an actual memory leak.

Still existed as of April 4 on amd64.  haven't had opportunity to
update this sever as it is in production.  can test tomorrow when
another box arrives... :-)