blackmail attempt? Stable mailing list block?

Scheidell at secnap.com Scheidell at secnap.com
Mon May 5 11:02:24 PDT 2003

We don't use 'monkies.org' because they refuse to take fixed computers out.  we send an email to spews and dk10? telling them that they MISSED one of our netblocks and please add it since we didn't want to send any email to anyone stupid enough to use either list. (they added it, which proved my point.. they violated their stated listing policies!)

here is what I use (in postfix)
we don't do any business out of the us, so screwem.

 reject_rbl_client socks.relays.osirusoft.com,
    reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,
    reject_rbl_client cn-kr.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client taiwan.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client hongkong.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client brazil.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client nigeria.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client dynablock.wirehub.net,
    reject_rbl_client dialups.relays.osirusoft.com,
    reject_rbl_client malaysia.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client singapore.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client thailand.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client flowgoaway.com

here is what was blocked here since 12:30:

--
Michael  S. Scheidell, CEO
SECNAP Network Security www.secnap.com