free memory (8GB) for SB1000/SB2000/280r/v440/v880/v890/netra20

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no
Fri Mar 8 17:07:50 UTC 2013

On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:22:34 -0800
zenxyzzy <zenxyzzy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've upgraded my SB1000 as far as it goes, and I've got a stack of 8
> pieces of 1GB memory for that whole generation of suns.
>
> Free to a good home, extra credit if you're working on getting the fan
> support running on excalibur. (julian coleman got it running on
> netbsd).

If there still is memory left when all developers have gotten what they need, I wouldn't mind some extra memory in my Blade 1000[1]
(currently it has 1 GB = 4 x 256 MB).
I'm not a developer, but I have FreeBSD installed on my Blade 1000, play with it and report problems if I find any, and test things when time allows.
I live in Norway, and will pay shipping if a reasonable price exists (USPS small flat rate boxes?).