free memory (8GB) for SB1000/SB2000/280r/v440/v880/v890/netra20

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 04:37:29 UTC 2013

Once you have the memory in there, the SunBlade1000 runs amazingly
smooth. I've two of them. One has a broken cherry switch.
Gnome3 didn't build on it but that was a year ago. I think I had
problems building KDE4 also.
Minimalist, xombrero- was xxxterm, and then like. It should handle a
larger workload now with little problem.