Bailing on Solaris?

Steven C. Peterson scp at zm.mainstream.net
Fri Jan 28 07:33:58 UTC 2011

I am in a position to allow remote access to our development machine (650 8 way 1.35 32gb ram), with remote serial console.... the machine is not net bootable but I can load any dvd requested into its drive.

I have tried loading it but It fails to load.  soon after starting freebsd, I will be at the datacenter where the machine is located at later this morning and will try 8.1 again to see what happens.

--

Steven C. Peterson
Mainstream Technology Group
scp at mainstream.net