Sun Netra X1 -- LOM: errors after clearing ram, etc.

DruiD druid628 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 22:23:39 UTC 2010

Ditto, I had issues with bad ram in my netra x1 and the messages I had
resembled the ones you are seeing.

Sort-of keeping with the topic at hand, but has anyone else who has
FreeBSD installed on a netra x1 had any issues with the time accuracy .

I've installed Freebsd 7.2 on my netra x1 and the time in the LOM seems
to be off by a few hours and I can't seem to correct it.
Anyone else run into this and/or resolved it?

Thanks
-mb

/* Micah Breedlove
  * druid628 at comcast.net
  */

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.