sata pci cards in ultra 60 or blade 1000 (Update)

R J rjohanne at piper.hamline.edu
Wed Sep 16 20:29:59 UTC 2009

Hi Marius,
I've been using the patched driver and have moved more than 500 gigs of
data on the disk drive attached to the ata-marvell controller.

Can you incorporate your patch into the 8.0 BETA and 7.X stable?

It seems a very stable, well-performing driver.  It has worked flawlessly
during the moves of enormous data backup and forth between the built in
fibre-channel drives and the ata-marvell attached Hitachi drive.

I wish I could say the same thing regarding the Sil3512.  I still haven't
been able to go any where with that.

Thanks,

Robert