Hardware Donation?

Tim Nelson tnelson at fudnet.net
Thu Jun 25 00:22:20 UTC 2009

Well, unfortunately the offered hardware seems to be unneeded officially
by FreeBSD. :-(

So, here it is:

1) If you're involved (developer, owner, etc) of another BSD
project/flavor, I offer this hardware to you for the cost of shipping
only. I've benefited greatly from *BSD and open source in general and
I'm happy to give some hardware to help "the cause".

2) If you are anybody else who simply wants some SPARC hardware to play
with, I'll give away the Ultra 5 for the cost of shipping. As for the
Enterprise 420R, make me an offer! :-)  Seriously, not much, but enough
to at least cover my time since just *PACKING* the thing will be a pain.
:-) Oh, and the cost of shipping of course.

I'm shipping from Duluth, MN USA. I'll ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS
(maybe they don't even handle boxes this large?).

If I receive requests from both personal parties and BSD projects, I
will give the projects priority.

Thanks!

--Tim