Hardware Donation?

Tim Nelson tnelson at fudnet.net
Sat Jun 13 03:15:55 UTC 2009

FreeBSD has always been my OS of choice in general and specifically for
my Sparc gear. Hence, why I wanted to donate my equipment to the
project. However, I certainly have no reservations to donating the
hardware to another *BSD project that can use the hardware. It would be
of course secondary to the needs of the FreeBSD team. I'll give the
FreeBSD offer a bit more time, until mid next week.

Did you have a specific *BSD project in mind for the gear? Do you
represent any of those projects? In the event that I offer the gear to
another BSD project, is there any knowledge of which project is in
greater need of the hardare? NetBSD, OpenBSD, <insert others here>?

--Tim