Hardware Donation?

Pavel Dobrokhotov Pavel.Dobrokhotov at unil.ch
Sun Jun 14 06:24:58 UTC 2009

Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:32:31AM +0200, Pavel Dobrokhotov wrote:
>> But it has been 4 days since Mr. Nelson's generous offer, and no body
>> stepped in to take it, and it griefs me dearly to see such hardware
>> wasted
>
> I replied but off-list.
Ok. I see, all the best then I really hope that this hardware could and
will be used for BSD development, as I am a former and now returning
BSD/sparc user, and I love to see activity in the aria. (Foreseeing the
obvious suggestion, I have to confess the I can't personally help with
coding, as I am not a kernel/driver programmer :-( )

> FreeBSD's current problem is finding someone to supply space, electrons,
> and cooling for systems
Oh, I (well, actually my girl friend :-) ) understand that.

Regards,

PD