Fwd: No Console section in sysinstall's Configuration menu on sparc64

Aijaz Baig aijaz.abaig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:21:53 UTC 2008

Hi Gheoghe and others,

Thanks for the information. I had noticed it before too and I also had a
word with gheorgie about not being able o install freebsd 7,0 via the
bootonly disk for the sparc64.

I have been also not able to get the mouse working on my U10. Now what
gheorgie has posted seems really promising and I am very eager to have it
working on my U10 to do away with solaris.

I will definitely give it a try perhaps this coming friday and you could
expect my post here sometime later next week on how did it went.

With best regards,

Aijaz Baig.