No Console section in sysinstall's Configuration menu on sparc64

Gheorghe Ardelean ardelean at ww.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Mar 14 01:22:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I see that sysinstall in FreeBSD sparc64 has in Configuration
menu no Console section. In this way I can not configure the moused via
sysinstall. Anyway it seems that it works and the corresponding commands
for Ultra 5 and maybe also Ultra 10 to setup and enable are:

moused -t mousesystems -p /dev/ttyu3
vidcontrol -m on

or make the changes permanent via /etc/rc.conf:

moused_enable="YES"
moused_type="mousesystems"
moused_port="/dev/ttyu3"

and it works also togheter with the Xorg.conf I have posted on this list!

Nice work! Thank you guys!

Best regards,

Gheorghe Ardelean.