this really should be fixed

Paul Schiro tribble at tribble.net
Tue May 23 12:09:49 PDT 2006

CVS check-in would probably do it, or even a CVSup from scratch rather
than over the /usr/src installed from the installation media.  Problem
is, I'm probably not the only one who typically installs the src from
media, then does CVSup to update it.  It should really be fixed in the
src tarball.  I'll go ahead and submit a bug.

Once upon a time, Kip Macy <kip.macy at gmail.com> scribed: