sparc64/91882: Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard

Robert Slade bsd at bathnetworks.com
Tue Jan 17 00:19:08 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 06:08, Miles Nordin wrote:

>      m> It feels like this is a recurring question on a weekly basis,
>      m> I'd be more than willing to write a big ole document
>
> Why not just fix the Xorg installed to have a working config file?
> Then the questions will disappear without training people to jump
> through meaningless hoops like Linux-using circus animals.

The problem is not with Xorg, that works. The actual problem is that
during install the mouse demon is not installed unlike the i386 fbsd
version. In addition, the problem report was addressed to a lack of
mouse drivers which was incorrect.

If the OP had googled for an answer he would have found it. I know
because one of the posts was mine.

However, I would humbly suggest that issue is addressed in the errata.
Rob