newbie questions

Chris Orr chris at manual-override.net
Thu Jan 15 11:36:39 PST 2004

Abe:

I really have no idea if there is un official support or not.  My guess is
no because audio support is probably pretty close to the bottom of the
list of things to do.

-chris

--
This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Uptime:
 2:00PM  up 218 days, 13:58, 30 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00