Can't write partition information

James Taylor jtx at hatesville.com
Thu May 8 14:55:14 PDT 2003

Ah, to further explain the problem, it looks as though disks da0,da1 and
da2 each already have partition information
Created and written, however, there are no mount points set.

Disk: da0       Partition name: da0     Free: 0 blocks (0MB)

Part      Mount          Size Newfs   Part      Mount          Size
Newfs
-----
da0d      <none>      34985MB *

I go to delete da0d, create new, but it won't write.