Supermicro H8DAE-2 support

Thomas Ching tching at arraynetworks.net
Thu Oct 11 10:40:58 PDT 2007

Hi, Julian:

Thanks for your response. Our existing products (which heavily changed the kernel code) were developed based on the 4.5 kernel that's why we need to stick with it for a short while.

Is there anything I can learn on the tricks you mentioned in your email? I am open to examine all possibilities.

Thanks
Thomas