Moo

numb news numbnews at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 00:02:47 PDT 2003

Mooooooooooooooooo

=====
If you would like to be added to, or removed from, our mailing list simply hit reply and write add or remove in the subject line.  Feel free to forward our contact info on to anyone you think might be interested in hearing  from NUMB.  For more information on NUMB check out WWW.Numb.Iwarp.com or email the band at Band at numb.iwarp.com.  Thanks for taking the time to check us out and we hope to see you at one of our shows.