Help!

Robert Watson rwatson at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 25 12:20:52 PDT 2003

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Marlon Pabilona wrote:

> 	We have a new server and we tried to use FreeBSD 5.0 OS but the
> installation was unsuccessful because of the following errors. Below are
> the hardware specifications, Is this supported by FreeBSD 5.0 ? What
> version is your suggestons to solve the problem ? Thank you very much.

I can't speak to specific support for this hardware, but what I can do is
suggest that you give FreeBSD 5.1 a try instead of 5.0.  Both are on our
new technology branch, but 5.1 is quite a bit more mature (and stable)
than 5.0.  If the problem persists with 5.1, send more e-mail :-).

robert at fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories