Boot Time with Nanobsd

Phill Hocking phocking at no-wire.net
Sun Aug 6 21:02:49 UTC 2006

James Mansion wrote:
>> Now read the Handbook until your eyes bleed. :D
>>

> Yeah, read the beloved Handbook, then try to do what
> it says, only to find it still relates to 4.9.  Great.

Umm, I was advising him to read up in general, because he thought
MYKERNEL was a valid kernel configuration file as opposed to a stand-in.
Your problem with diskless operation is a more obscure and advanced
subject than configuring a kernel. Also, it is as easy to solve as
sending a pr or joining the documentation team.

--
Phillip Hocking
Director of Operations

phocking at no-wire.net