crunching pptp

Florian Kruegl f.kruegl at mc-lindinger.de
Thu Feb 3 05:10:24 PST 2005

Hi Guillermo,

try using mpd which is also capable of handling PPtP connections as server and as a client.

add this to your crunch.conf
-------------------------schanipp-------------------------
progs mpd
special mpd srcdir /usr/ports/net/mpd/work/mpd-3.18/src
libs -lnetgraph
libs -lradius
libs -lssl
libs -lcrypto

go to /usr/ports/net/mpd/ and do a 'make configure'

and it should be fine.

greetings

Flo