help installing picobsd

valentino lionheart gudang_program at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 06:44:42 PDT 2004

Hello,

Firstly, please forgive me for my "broken" english.

I got an assignment about picobsd, I guess I should use picobsd to connect a PC from one LAN segment to another LAn segment, something like that.

Anyway, my problem now is how to install the pico bsd. I have download a file called picobsd-img.tar.gz. Is this what I need ?

then how should I install it ? I try to decompress ther file using WinZip and /tar command from linux but the file size after decompression is 1.5 MB, of course it is can not copied into a floppy disk.

I never use FreeBSD and Unix, and got zero knowledge on those thing.