Problems booting 4.8R PicoBSD

Chuck T. freebsdfan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:06:13 PDT 2003

When I tried that the kernel stopped trying to download /pxeroot/etc/fstab
but it still hung.  I also verified that I do have /dev/md0* device nodes.

The way I read the md driver code vfs.root.mountfrom should be set by by the
md driver during initialization.  In my case that doesn't appear to be
happening in my case since my debug printfs were never printed.

My 4.6R based project didn't have /dev/md0* devices, but it didn't seem to
matter.