FW: FW: FW: Adding OpenBSD sudo to the FreeBSD base system?

Stephen Major smajor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:19:29 GMT 2005

http://www.freshports.org/security/sudo/

there it is in the ports tree do your research before saying that my claim
is baseless

And stop before you come back with saying you have to configure it.
Because that is exactly my point I do not have to configure anything to use
su.

And no you could not make sudo "out of the box" ready, for everyone's
application. Otherwise the default configs would already be that way when
you installed it from ports.

I only want 2 users on my system to be in the wheel group and su to full
root.

But the next guy might want sudo and be able to give limited access to to
several "sub-admins"

- From my perspective su is more secure than sudo in the fact that an idiot
admin cannot screw it up. Unless they set some dumb root password for