Adding OpenBSD sudo to the FreeBSD base system?

asym bsdlists at rfnj.org
Thu Jul 21 16:35:29 GMT 2005

Personally, I would like to see sudo not only in the base system, but in
the base system with a default configuration that mimics su(1) and thus
replaces it entirely.  The only difference is which password you need to
provide.  After a period for migration (or perhaps just in 6.x and noted in
the release notes), su could become just a symlink to sudo.

sudo is something I install on absolutely every box, usually symlinking su
as above.