IP SEC filtering issue

Nielsen nielsen at memberwebs.com
Fri May 30 12:53:22 PDT 2003

>From experience I've found you have to break these things up on
different machines. I don't have an intimate knowledge of how and when
the IPSEC processing gets done it the kernel, and maybe if someone did
they could figure out how and if you could do all of this on single
machines.

But in our case, we break down the tasks between machines (traffic
splitter, ipsec processing, etc...) and it works like a charm. It's
also *much* easier to figure out what's wrong, heh. The machines don't
have to be powerful.

Nate