Adaptec vs. LSI RAID

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Sat Oct 7 08:22:11 PDT 2006

Hi:

I was just browsing the archives because I am looking to replace a server
that was using an Adaptec 2100S low profile SCSI RAID adapter, and came
across this thread suggesting LSI MegaRAID SCSI-320-1.

Which FreeBSD driver do you use for it?  The only mention of LSI I saw in
the GENERIC kernel config was for their SAS adapters.  Does aaccli work
with the LSI adapters or does it have its own utility?

Please reply directly, as I am not subscribed.

TIA!

up at 3.am							    http://3.am