cvs commit: src/share/man/man5 rc.conf.5 src/etc rc.subr src/etc/defaults rc.conf src/etc/rc.d Makefile cleanvar cleartmp diskless hostname resolv tmp var (fwd)

Doug Barton DougB at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 26 22:40:31 PST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Brooks Davis wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 01:58:10PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> > Was this project discussed with anyone (Mike? Gordon?) before it went
> > into effect?
>
> I posted to -arch.  At the time I sent out the diff there was no better
> place to post because this list didn't exist and the Yahoo list that
> labled all my mail as spam and passed the real spam through untagged.
> This might not have been the perfect approach, but what's done is done.
> I'd be happy to correct real problems with the code if needed.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. :)  I didn't mean to imply that there was
anything wrong with your work, a very cursory exam indicated that you're
going in the right direction. Since your commit touched a lot of files,
I just wanted to be sure that it wasn't happening willy nilly. :)

Doug