cvs commit: src/share/man/man5 rc.conf.5 src/etc rc.subr src/etc/defaults rc.conf src/etc/rc.d Makefile cleanvar cleartmp diskless hostname resolv tmp var (fwd)

Brooks Davis brooks at one-eyed-alien.net
Wed Mar 24 15:03:32 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 01:58:10PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> Was this project discussed with anyone (Mike? Gordon?) before it went
> into effect?

I posted to -arch.  At the time I sent out the diff there was no better
place to post because this list didn't exist and the Yahoo list that
labled all my mail as spam and passed the real spam through untagged.
This might not have been the perfect approach, but what's done is done.
I'd be happy to correct real problems with the code if needed.

-- Brooks