Request for cooperation for a german forum

Systemdfree german-support at systemdfree.de
Mon Sep 27 11:18:19 UTC 2021

Hello!

We are a German support forum for systemd free distributions. We have
been around since 2017, switched to a new forum software (Discourse) in
April.
Our old forum is still reachable at the URL https://systemdfree.de, and
the new forum is reachable at https://systemdfree.org.

Funding is secured, so the forum will not be shut down in the next few
months or even years.

We want to build a german speaking community around systemd free
operating systems.

We want to exchange and bundle experiences and knowledge, for all
questions around distributions based on OpenRC, S6, S66, Runit and
others, to make systemd free Linux more known and accessible, also
especially distribution specific questions.

Target group are mainly German speaking users who don’t speak English well.

We invite all interested people to cooperate, to link to
systemdfree.org, so that also your distribution will be more known and
accessible for all (German speaking).

If desired, we can also install an internal translator (forum feature),
so you can start, or even forever, with support in English, or even in
your native language.

What do you think about this idea?

It would be a win-win situation for both sides!

Please give us feedback!

With kind regards

The team of systemdfree.org