OS to replace FreeBSD

Ralf Mardorf ralf-mardorf at riseup.net
Sun Mar 21 20:45:23 UTC 2021

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 16:24:22 -0400, Jerry wrote:
>Now, 3.x ports are not absolutely necessary; however, I am paying for
>them so I sort of would like for them to work. Otherwise, it is like
>buying a Ferrari and never exceeding 40 MPH. A total waste if you get
>the idea.

Forward to 16:00 to see the power boat that is only allowed to go 5
miles/hour:
https://www.southpark.de/en/episodes/9vau76/south-park-i-should-have-never-gone-ziplining-season-16-ep-6
IIRC the German version, it was mention that the "speed boat" never
"exceeded" 5 km/h.

40 MPH are better than 5 MPH ;).

That's life.