OS to replace FreeBSD

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Mar 20 16:25:37 UTC 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 10:05:59 -0400, Aryeh Friedman stated:
>On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 9:20 AM Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

>> >The bottom line for many people on the list is this must be the
>> >tenth or twentif time you have complained about this same exact bug
>> >across multiple threads and have absolutely refused to lift a
>> >finger to fix it except complain about how bad FreeBSD is compared
>> >to Linux.   If Linux is so much better, STFU and just switch or get
>> >off your lazy ass and actually try to lend a hand.   Either way the
>> >reason many people are being so rude to you is at best you refuse
>> >to put in any of the work required to fix it and at worst you are
>> >purposely being a troll by even making yet another thread/post
>> >about the same bug you have rehashed many many times before on this
>> >list so that you have a whipping boy to show your hatred towards
>> >FreeBSD with.
>>
>> Actually, you are the only asshole that seems to have a bug up his
>> ass. Maybe if you took the swastika out of your ass, you wouldn't be
>> such an annoying kibitzer.
>>
>You went so far as a few threads ago saying that you *REFUSED* to do
>any testing or helping on this problem because Dell *REFUSED* to give
>you *FREE* hardware to test it on.   That sounds really helpful to me!
>... BTW I don't know what country you in but in some countries falsely
>calling someone a Nazi is felony.... but calling someone with first
>name in Hebrew a Nazi is way beyond any short of netetiquet I don't
>even know what to call it

I did not request free hardware for myself. A user stated that if I
shipped them a system exactly like mine, he might be be to diagnose
the problem. I told him to contact Dell directly.

I am not sure what country you are in either, but if it is mine then we
really do need to tighten the immigration laws.

--
Jerry