OS to replace FreeBSD

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:06:12 UTC 2021

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 9:20 AM Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:41:31 -0400, Aryeh Friedman stated:
> >On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 6:35 AM Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
> >
> >> What I cannot understand is that FreeBSD knows it has a problem, one
> >> not shared by any other OS as far as I have been able to ascertain,
> >> and I have done a lot of research, and they refuse to fix it. The
> >> problem did not exist before version 12.x, so it is not like they
> >> never were able to get it right.
> >>

> >The bottom line for many people on the list is this must be the tenth
> >or twentif time you have complained about this same exact bug across
> >multiple threads and have absolutely refused to lift a finger to fix
> >it except complain about how bad FreeBSD is compared to Linux.   If
> >Linux is so much better, STFU and just switch or get off your lazy ass
> >and actually try to lend a hand.   Either way the reason many people
> >are being so rude to you is at best you refuse to put in any of the
> >work required to fix it and at worst you are purposely being a troll
> >by even making yet another thread/post about the same bug you have
> >rehashed many many times before on this list so that you have a
> >whipping boy to show your hatred towards FreeBSD with.
>
> Actually, you are the only asshole that seems to have a bug up his ass.
> Maybe if you took the swastika out of your ass, you wouldn't be such an
> annoying kibitzer.

You went so far as a few threads ago saying that you *REFUSED* to do any
testing or helping on this problem because Dell *REFUSED* to give you
*FREE* hardware to test it on.   That sounds really helpful to me! ... BTW
I don't know what country you in but in some countries falsely calling
someone a Nazi is felony.... but calling someone with first name in Hebrew
a Nazi is way beyond any short of netetiquet I don't even know what to call
it