Repository availability and security updates for version 11

Guy Noir guynoirnotadetective at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:26:48 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am working with a team to upgrade our infrastructure to version 12,
however I have a few questions about the EoL event in September for version
11:

   1. How long after September 2020 will the version 11 repository remain
   available?
   2. Does the FreeBSD team continue to provide security updates for
   version 11 after the EoL in September?

I attempted to obtain this information from the Security Information page
on FreeBSD website, however I was not able to find it.

Thank you