Where can I get libjpeg? - problem with mozjpeg

Bernard T. Higonnet bthcom at higonnet.net
Mon Mar 15 20:38:49 UTC 2021

No, I'm afraid that graphics/libjpeg-turbo is the same as libjpeg-turbo
and pkg upgrade jpeg-turbo had no effect. As expected pkg check -B tells
me all the packages missing libjpeg.

I am a bit puzzled that pkg says all my packages are up to date, and yet
they're missing libjpeg...? I naïvely thought that installing a package
installs any dependencies?

Bernard Higonnet