Location of shuf(1) and shuffle(1) ?

Paul Procacci pprocacci at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:40:13 UTC 2021

Not sure about non-GNU versions if that's even a thing, but both shuf and
shuffle are available via pkg.

# pkg search shuf
p5-Algorithm-Numerical-Shuffle-2009110301_1 Shuffle a list
shuf-1.8                       Randomly permute input lines
shuffle-20010603               Produce random permutations
shuffle-db-1.0.r1_1            IPod shuffle database builder

pkg install shuf
or
pkg install shuffle

~Paul