Location of shuf(1) and shuffle(1) ?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Sun Jun 6 21:37:26 UTC 2021

Can anyone tell me where/how I can get these two command line utilities
onto my 12.2-RELEASE system?

shuf(1)
shuffle(1)

I found man pages for both on the FreeBSD web site (see links below),
but neither one appears to have been installed as part of the base
system.  I have scrounged around in the ports tree and the only thing
I found which was even close (but stuff different) was the (GNU)
sysutils/coreutils port/package which would install "gshuf", which
is apparently the GNU-specific version of shuf(1).

What I'm actually looking for is the shuf(1) and shuffle(1) command
line utilities that are documented (with man pages) on the FreeBSD
web site.  (The former seems to have possibly/probably come from
OpenBSD, while the latter seems to have possibly/probably come from
NetBSD.)

https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=shuf&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+12.2-RELEASE+and+Ports&arch=default&format=html

https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=shuffle&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+12.2-RELEASE+and+Ports&arch=default&format=html

NOTE:  I really do want to get the non-GNU versions because I want to do
some benchmarking of these utilities.