How to upgrade Mailman and keep Let's Encrypt ?

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:30:56 UTC 2021

Lowell,

Thanks for your reply.

I should have done more "pkg search" -- it turns out that certbot/acme are
also available
as a py38 package, so that solves the problem if I want to migrate to
mailman 3.

I just did some "research" on mlmmj, which initially looked promising,
until I realized
it hadn't had any work done on it since 2017!  DMARC has made mailing lists
challenging,
and mlmmj has had no work done to it to handle that challenge.  People are
using mlmmj,
from what I can see by googling, but also migrating from mlmmj to mailman
and others.

I have installed and played with Sympa, but it seems fiddly compared to
mailman.  It "works"
but I haven't put it in production.  I haven't experimented with mailman 3
at all.

Bill Dudley